Sunday, July 29, 2012

Introductions please....

Thought I would take this moment to just introduce myself, and why I decided to start blogging.  My name is Amber.  35 years old, working mother to a wonderful little girl (aka Little Bit) who is 7 and has ADHD and ODD, and married to a guy, Silberner (his chosen name to bask his real identity, he is weird about this shit) The last year with trials and tribulations getting her diagnosed and on the right track.  I also want to post about my sometimes sarcastic life observations, my ranking on people who annoy, piss me off or are just out right morons.  Also, being in retail management for one of the nations big box retailers, there are some nuggets just waiting to be retold. 

I am also using this as somewhat self therapy to try to help me cope with what I have to deal with, family wise, career wise, marriage wise, and sometimes, to prove that really jokes DO write themselves...enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment